Saturday 12 February 2011

Locations Of Where to Film



I got this image from Google, but this is part of Cuffley woods where I am going to film my movie. I thought of this site because of the bend trees and the small river/stream could be used well. However, I did not film my movie at this small part of the woods because it has too much of an open space and I wanted an area where there are more trees closer together, to give the effect that I want.




Again this is another image from Google but I looked at this sight and really liked it but when I went to look at it we found a snake come out and found out that there were a few more snakes under the leaves, since they have all fallen at this time of year. So for health and saftey issues I decided it would be best not to film there.

No comments:

Post a Comment