Thursday 28 April 2011

6.) What have you learnt about technologies from the process of constructing this product?

During this construction of making this film opening I have learnt a huge amount the subject of media studies and what it involves, the technolgy I have used and also the equipment that has aided my greatly in this creation.

The editing software I used was "Corel VideoStudio", this was the first piece of editing software I have used. However, it was very easy to use and got to grips with it very quickly which enabled me to devleop my understanding and skills for it at a much greater pace and gave more of a chance to explore the different effects and transistions, which aided me in the creation of my media product.



Blogger is another form of technology which has contributed greatly towards my media project as it showed and saved my progress in creating my film opening. It also gave me the oppurtunity to be a bit more creative as it enabled me to personalise my blog and therefore make it more suitbale for me.



Overall I think that I have learnt alot about technologies from the process of constructing this product due to the fact that I have experienced alot of these types of technologies for the first time. I also believe that the technology has enabled me to become slightly more creative and imaginative in terms of what I can achieve via such technology e.g. Corel VideoStudio.

No comments:

Post a Comment