Sunday 24 April 2011

Feedback

For my first draft I was advised to break up my film, by this he meant that I should not tell the story as it was obvious what was going to happen. So I put it scenes which dont really fit in but they break up the movie, but the movie still makes sense. I did this by putting in another scene of blood dripping into the sink.

I got some positive feedback aswell, people in my class liked the ending of the film, where the teenager goes out of view of the camera when facing the mirror and when he comes back up he comes up as the killer. My class also liked the soundtrack of the movie, they said that it gave a good atmosphere to the film and a chilling effect.

I had to do one of the scenes again as the lighting was too poor and it was not clear enough to make out the character. The scene was the one where the hooded/masked killer is walking up to the girl and is about to kill her with the gun. Before I did it again it was hard to make out the killer so I thought it would be best to do it again along with being advised by my teacher.

No comments:

Post a Comment